Wednesday, July 31, 2013

An almost total CASE

After spending so much time prepping for convention, you would think that I would be paper crafted out.  Believe it or not, I have wanted to get my hands back into the process.  I found myself sitting at my desk and staring at all my new toys and feeling a bit overwhelmed and not sure where to turn. 

I opted for an easy card that I could just copy.  For those that don't know, CASE means copy and share everything, but give credit.  Once I get my hands in and start working, then the ideas follow.
From Millan.Net
So I won prize patrol at convention (this year everyone did)From Millan.Net  and I got this really cool die cut that makes a swing card, flip card, flip flop card...whatever you want to call it accompanied with lots of other little embellishments to go with it.  So Fun!

Here is a sample I almost totally cased from the Stampin Up's concept artists.  Shelli Gardner showcased these in her demonstration during convention.  A swing card without all the fussy measuring and cutting.  I need to work on my folds, so they don't look a mess (yes I know, I just brought it to your attention) I keep getting the lines from the thinlit as well as the fold line.


front/closed
I used a bit of washi tape which is a new item to our catalog and some glitter paper and an embossing folder.

Inside/Open
 
 
See the full flyer HERE  Looks fun huh?  Can't wait to get my hands on the circle kit as well.


I am a bit tired, so I am off to bed.  These guys are much smarter than me.
Photobucket

1 comment:

marlene said...

I love that card!!do you like the tape? i think it would be easier then ribbons I really like the kit! i wonder how hard it would be for me to do we can talk love those dogs! they look so comfy